(Silcoxy Restoration Membrane)
- Quality Cost Effective Option compared to a full roof replacement or layover
- Seamless--building owner will no longer have to deal with issues with delaminating seams going forward.
- Repairs are easier to complete and more cost effective.
- Waterproofing attributes. Withstands ponding water and or permanent water conditions.
- Extended Roof Life
- UV Reflective, immediately lowers energy costs.
- Performance- watertight, breathable, durable, lightweight, sustainable. Strong Warranty-transferable manufacturer backed full system warranty options with leak free guarantee. 10,15, and 20 year options. Option to extend the warranty upon inspection by product manufacturer at warranty expiration
- 100% Tax write off for the building owner
- PACE Financing Eligible
- Little to No Tear-Off
- Eliminates waste. Saves you time. Saves you money.
Why Silicone Roofing Systems?
By choosing a Silicone Coating application, your business is eligible for a 100% Tax Write Off and is PACE FINANCING ELIGIBLE. Contact us to learn more about both of these Silicone Roofing benefits
The Sustainable Option:
The Silicone Roof Coating Restoration (RCR) system works with your existing roofing system to repair, restore, and maintain a leak-free roof.
Premium Roofing Solutions offers a Full System Watertight Warranty and a Silicone Roof Coating Restoration Watertight Warranty Program. These warranties range from 5 to 20 years. These warranties are separate from the material warranty. For more information regarding warranty program details and specifications, please call (314) 799-6560 or email us at PremiumRoofingSolutions@gmail.com
ENGINEERED TO BE THE BEST OPTION AVAILABLE
- Premium Roofing Solutions only uses the best materials on the market. These products proprietary formulation eliminates the use of primers, providing superior coating adhesion.
- Extends the life of your existing roof: concrete, modified bitumen, single-ply, metal roof panel, and smooth BUR
- Significantly lowers labor and materials costs
- Seamless systems reduce your ongoing maintenance costs
- Silicone is durable in extreme weather conditions and moderate ponding water